Here are some of the key changes for the upcoming patch:
– Addition of traditional and simplified Chinese UI supports for selection;
– Boss Fight Enhancements: Player can no longer stand inside the boss 3D model; Player will be knocked back if boss rush into the player; Higher durability of boss; Fixed improper spawn position problem; Boss will be more active and not wander around;
– Throwing vehicles onto buildings will now deal damages to the buildings;
– Support mixed reality video capture;
– 3rd person camera news banner available and upgraded visual effect of healing by eating citizen;
– Airship can be destroyed! Watch it engulfed in fire and fall!
– Extra mission targets for arcade mode;
– Tanks and helicopters are heavier now, throw them onto buildings to smash them harder;
– You can chase citizens more easily, they are not athletes after all;
– Fixed the disappearing of citizens and vehicles when played for a long time.
Have fun and enjoy the SMASH!
VR Monster Awakens版本0.2更新！
巴哈姆特新聞: 獨立遊戲開發商 FIGHT4DREAM 宣布，旗下研發虛擬實境新作《VR 怪獸覺醒（暫譯， VR Monster Awakens）》在 Steam 平台展開搶先體驗，獨家支援虛擬實境頭戴式裝置 HTC Vive。
We are happy to read the news of VR Monster Awakens on 巴哈姆特! Happy smashing everybody!
We are happy to read the article about VR Monster Awakens by VRFocus! Happy smashing everybody!
I AM DEMON is a 3D fantasy ARPG featuring elements of incubation, action, strategy and real time cooperating missions which supports 4 online players gameplay. We’ve developed this game using Unity3D since 9 months ago and it will be first released on iOS and then Android later. We’ll keep sharing our progress by adding new screenshots, trailers, art works, etc. Your feedbacks and comments are very much welcome! Please do follow us on Twitter or Facebook to if you’re interested! Thank you!
Trying to optimize my game because of jumpy framerate, from Unity3D profiler, I’ve realized some game objects generated this message “Bake Scaled Mesh Physx Collision Data” which spent quite a lot of CPU time (about 10~15ms)!
This leads to a serious performance problem for my game.
After some investigation, I found from Unity3D forum this was cause by “Having an object with a mesh collider scaled at something other than <1, 1, 1>“.
WOOHOO! This is easy to fix right?! Just check all game objects with collider attached and make sure the scaled is <1, 1, 1> and done!!
Some more tips!
- Moving a static marked collision mesh would cause physx to recalculate it every single frame (which should only be a precalculate step)
- Also ensure to not move around mesh collider objects that aren’t convex marked, as such mesh collider objects are not meant to move at all, the whole collision tree for object and world in that sector need to be updated all the time which is extremely cpu intense.